Job Title: Sr. Solution consultant
Work location: Delhi/Mumbai
Sr. Solution Consultant
Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM. Symphony SUMMIT is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
- Strong customer focus and ability to drive technical solutions quickly and effectively that meet customer requirements
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for Presentations, demo and POCs
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Proficiency in understanding, managing and executing Sales process and planning. Should be well versed with Strategic Account planning and management.
- Would need to participate actively in Strategic Account planning.
- Assisting the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customer.
- Would need to travel in the region to meet customers/partners.
- Experience working with Large Banks and Large Enterprises and handling strategic accounts would be great advantages.
- Self-motivated who is excited about technology and willing to innovate
- . ITIL V3/2011 proficiency or Expert certified with Exceptional English communication and presentation skills.
- Min 3 + years of Presales experience in ITSM/ITOM solutions like Service Now, BMC, HP, CA.
- Hands on experience on Tools like Service Now, BMC Remedy, HPSM, CA Service Desk Manager, Manage Engine etc. is desirable.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- 12 to 15 years of experience
- Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent
- Relevant of 8 years of experience