This privacy statement is effective as of November 4, 2021
Summit Software Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “SymphonyAI Summit”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, and visitors (as defined below). The SymphonyAI Summit Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describes the information that we collect, how we obtain the information, and how we may use or disclose that information. This Privacy Statement also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how individuals can contact us about our privacy practices.
The current version of our Privacy Statement is available here.
This Privacy Statement covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained:
(i) through the SymphonyAI Summit websites at symphonysummit.com, (collectively, our “Website”);
(ii) in connection with the use of applications downloaded to a User’s mobile device (“Mobile Applications”);
(iii) in connection with the use of our hosted software applications (the “Subscription Service”) and related support services (“Support Services”), as well as professional services, including customization services, training and certification (the “Professional Services”) that we provide to our Customers;
(iv) in connection with prospective employees who seek employment with us, employees and contractors who join us, employees and representatives of our Business Partners and Associates.
An entity that purchases or evaluate SymphonyAI Summit products and services or any other means SymphonyAI Summit deems fit.
Electronic data uploaded into the Subscription Service by or for Customer or its Users
Who visits or browse SymphonyAI Summit websites.
An individual authorized by Customer to access and use the Subscription Service.
Information that, directly or indirectly, identifies any individual and which may include without limitation, Name, Email address, Title, Company Name, Job Function, Expertise, Postal address, Telephone number, Browser and Device information (including IP Address) etc.
3. How we collect the Personal Information:
A. Through SymphonyAI Summit websites, community forum, support portal emails etc (By submission)
- Submission of any Personal Data relating to the person in connection with seeking information, services or seeking employment.
- When you work with us as an Employee or a Contractor.
- Submission of any Personal Data relating to you or other persons in connection with seeking information, services or job representing them and authorized to do.
- When filling out forms on our websites, to request & use demo or developer instance of SymphonyAI Summit Subscription Service.
- When you enter a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When you register for a webinar
- When you report a problem with our websites.
- When you complete our surveys.
- When you subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers), or register to use our services.
4. What are our other ways of collecting the Personal Information
B Through online
- As you navigate through SymphonyAI Summit websites:
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the Apps) you are using. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. SymphonyAI Summit uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and for monitoring the regions from which you navigate to SymphonyAI Summit web sites.We may also collect details about your visits to our websites including, Personal data, Traffic data, Location data, Logs and other Communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type etc.
- Cookies and Other Similar Technologies:“Cookies” include commonly used pieces of information in the form of small files that are placed on an individual’s device to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with the Sites. When you visit our Sites, we may send one or more cookies to your device. They enable us to store information about your device which helps us, amongst other things, to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Sites and enhance the level of services and functions provided. We also use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie or similar on your browser. SymphonyAI Summit recognizes automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions. Please review Cookies Preferences section for more information.
- SymphonyAI Summit may collect and use information we receive from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. For instance, SymphonyAI Summit may use a third party for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts and to identify areas for improvement.
- By Aggregating Information:Aggregated Personal Data does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites (for example, we may aggregate Personal Data to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
- In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing information, offers, and services, we obtain Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- We collect information when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact a SymphonyAI Summit dealer/ representative.
5. How We Use The Personal Information Collected
We may use the Personal Information that we collect, about you, for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To present our Websites and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our website.
- To improve our website.
- To evaluate possible employment opportunities
- To deliver support on the product and services purchased
- To effectively engage on the business transactions with customers, partners and vendors
6. Storage And International Transfer Of Data
SymphonyAI Summit may store and process Personal Information collected in connection with the Website in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. A list of SymphonyAI Summit’s global offices is available here. By using our Website, you consent to the collection, storage, transfer and processing of information outside of your country of residence, including in the United States.
7. How We Share Personal Information Collected
A We may disclose personal information that is collected to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf like the implementation of the SymphonyAI Summit Tool at the end clients.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
B We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of SymphonyAI Summit or others.
C We do not sell, rent or trade Personal Information that we collected with third parties for their promotional purposes.
8. Legal Basis
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will collect and use your Personal Data where the processing is in our legitimate business interests, such as for direct marketing and sales of SymphonyAI Summit’s Service Management Platform and Applications to prospective Business-to-Business (B2B) customers. Our legal basis for processing Personal Data in certain circumstances will also be based on your consent to do so or where we need the Personal Data to perform a contract with you or in order to enter into a contract with you. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data).
If you ask us to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with such services. Visitors may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by SymphonyAI Summit. For more information, see Communication Preferences, and Choices sections below.
A Personal Information we collect store and use:
We have implemented appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Data from loss, misuse, interference, and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Data online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Questions or Concerns” section below.
B Forums and Blogs
You should review this Privacy Statement carefully because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website or avail of our services. Remember, by using any part of our Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
11. Communication Preferences:
We provide certain choices while communicating to you through e-mail. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by SymphonyAI Summit, you may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by SymphonyAI Summit.
12. Cookies Preferences:
Cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance, which pages you go to most often, what searches you perform, and whether you receive error messages from the visited web pages. These cookies are associated to your web browser and may be linked to any personal information we may have about you.
- Track session state in the Subscription Service.
- Route a browser request to a specific node when multiple nodes are assigned;
- Identify the type of Authentication.
- To manage the session timeout.
Cookies must be enabled in order to use the Subscription Service. A User may, however, refuse to accept the “remember me” cookie, which will then require a User to provide their username and password to log into the Subscription Service.
13. Accessing, Correcting, Amending and Removing Your Personal Information
You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct, amend or remove any personal information that you have provided to us, or have it transferred to another organization. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. If you would like to object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, please use the mechanisms outlined in What Choices Do I Have section below
Please note that we need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change or deletion.
14. Retention Period
We will retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection and to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce applicable agreements.
15. What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we will likely be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing messages from SymphonyAI Summit by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email, or by sending an email to [email protected] We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
16. Privacy Rights And How To Exercise These Rights?
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal information; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal information; and to obtain the personal information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine-readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this information to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the information to meet a contractual or other legal requirements, or where we are using the information for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping (such as fraud prevention purposes).
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us – or our data protection officer – using the details set out below. Additionally, many of our websites and apps allow you to edit your personal information by accessing the “my account,” “my profile,” or a similar feature of the app or website you are using..
If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to report them to an EU or other data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a potential violation may have occurred.
17. Changes To Our Privacy Statement
SymphonyAI Summit reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Your continued use of the Website or Service is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Privacy Statement and as such, we ask that you review the Privacy Statement periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
18. Questions Or Concerns
SymphonyAI Summit will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner. We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with any relevant information that we may need.
You may have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
19. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us at [email protected]
SymphonyAI Summit Software Inc.,
2475, Hanover Street,
Palo Alto, CA – 94304,
SymphonyAI Summit IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 3 & 3A, Eoiz Industrial Area,
Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Whitefield,