Research shows that up to a staggering 80% of IT Assets are underutilized, placing a massive strain on budget and productivity. Increasing regulation and heightened concerns around information security are forcing many organizations to re-evaluate their IT Asset Management system. You need a next-generation tool, powered by AI, to put new controls and processes to effectively manage hardware and software assets. Optimize asset utilization, save costs and enforce compliance with SummitAI Asset Management.
- Blacklisting, whitelisting
- Internal compliance audits and variance reports
- Software license usage and planning
- Patch management and security compliance
- ITIL/IMAC process and best practices
- Software License Knowledge
- Publisher policy interpretation
- Contract Management
- Control on inventory through visibility
- Correct assessment of the software requirement
- Internal audit capability
- Software usage optimization
IT managers often find it tedious to manage their IT and non-IT assets, and tend to overspend on solutions to manage the same. They prefer a solution that integrates data, processes and business systems in managing the assets, and at the same time is devoid of complexity.
With integrated asset management, SummitAI provides you with an accurate inventory of all the hardware and software assets, in your organization, across the asset lifecycle process. It optimizes your organization’s efficiency by helping you manage assets right from the planning stage to the disposal stage covering requisitioning, allocation, and retirement.
Adopting an operational approach, this multi-tenant system enables managing both your IT and non-IT assets, such as tables, chairs, shop floor assets, etc. With an in-built feature of software license usage tracker, any surplus expenditure on software licenses is tracked along with the assets. It aligns resources with the business objectives, by reducing investment on technology and increasing return on investment.
Some of its benefits include:
- Optimum use of resources by tracking asset inventory through multiple asset scanning modes
- Tracking surplus expenditure on software licenses, thereby avoiding overspending
- Enabling enterprises to manage assets across tenants
- Managing both IT and non-IT assets
- Providing complete information on ownership of assets
- Ensuring software compliance by sending alerts when an unauthorized software is detected
- Auto discover IT assets
- Multi-tenant system
- Hardware/Software inventory and variance reports on usage
- Software license compliance metering
- IT asset ownership reporting system
- Custom asset appreciation calculation
A common challenge IT managers face is controlling the ever-changing environment of their organization’s IT infrastructure. The constant addition of new hardware and software devices, coupled with changes in industry regulations, leaves IT teams in a constant state of volatility. Thus, it becomes essential to track all IT assets to manage them smoothly and effectively.
SummitAI’s IT Asset Management enables enterprises to manage their assets cost-effectively, across tenants for both IT and non-IT categories. It helps them lower the total cost of ownership by gaining visibility into all IT assets apart from simplifying and optimizing asset utilization. Our solution also ensures that IT teams get better visibility and process control on incidents and problems while mitigating risks and preventing over expenditure on unnecessary software.
IT ASSET DISCOVERY: WMI, TELNET, SSH and SNMP Protocols
HARDWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT: Hardware variance, Asset life cycle management, Audit reporting
SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT: Software inventory, Software variance, Software metering, Software usage, Discovery data normalization, Software compliance reports
PROACTIVE COMPLIANCE: Application control, Endpoint patch management and compliance, Dynamic local admin password
INTEGRATION CAPABILITY: Integration with SCCM, Webservices integration with 3rd party discovery tools, Webserivces integration with ticketing tools
SummitAI IT Asset Management covers services such as – Hardware & Software Asset Management, Agent-based & Agentless Asset Discovery, Software License Management, Software Variance Reporting, Software License Compliance, Software Usage Metering, Software Delivery Management and Application Control.
The SummitAI Software Asset Management feature helps you track software licenses and create compliance reports while mitigating legal liability, fines and lawsuits due to improper software licensing.
Our solution comes in an enterprise version which also covers Application Control, Dynamic Domain Password Management, Endpoint Compliance and the ITAM Automation Pack.