The SUMMIT Incident Management module is ITIL 2011 certified, and includes powerful SLA Management, Work Order Management, Auto Routing, and Auto Escalation workflows. These can be configured based on Priority, Impact, Urgency, Category, Classification, CI, Customer, User, or Location. Incidents can be auto‐routed to workgroups based on the location, customer, or the category, and can be auto-assigned to analysts based on their skillset, incident resolution experience, and shift availability. Incident Management is tightly integrated with Knowledge Management to help the end users resolve incidents themselves (self-service) and analysts to provide faster resolutions.
- End users can create Incidents for multiple instances/ departments.
- Users can view all the incidents logged by them with the status details.
- They can view all the important updates about their department under Bulletin Board.
- They can search and view Knowledge Records for self-help.
- They can view the Response and Resolution SLA details for their respective incidents.
- They can provide feedback for resolved and closed incidents.
Enterprises can configure multiple Service Desk Instances, such as IT, HR, and Finance, etc., to provide SLA-based services to the end user.
Remote Desktop Sharing and Chat with User
- The assigned analysts can connect with the end user’s managed point remotely and troubleshoot the reported incident.
- The end users and the assigned analysts can collaborate with each other via a chat engine. The transcripts of the conversation about the incident are recorded.
Monthly reports on the incident volume, incident status, SLA summary, workgroup summary, user group summary, details of pending incidents along with the graphical representation of the incident volume and the incident status are generated under comprehensive reporting.
Administrators can configure checklists for a combination of Status, Workgroup, and Category. The action items in the checklist are tracked during the lifecycle of the incident to ensure all the required actions are performed before the successful closure of the incident.
Per‐incident Cost Management
- The cost of each incident can be defined and tracked on a weekly or monthly basis, based on the category of the incident.
- Drill-down reports are also available to track the cost associated with the incident resolution.
Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey
End users can provide feedback for the resolved and closed incidents. The feedback questions are configured by the administrators.
To learn more about SUMMIT Incident Management, download our data sheet.