When employees return to their workplaces and adapt to the ‘new normal’ amidst COVID – 19, it poses a considerable responsibility on the shoulders of IT leaders like you. You will need to collaborate with HR, facilities, and other functional leaders to use the right technologies to ensure the workplaces remain safe and productive.
Organizations must plan for new processes and interventions that can help mitigate health risks to employees. This would include processes like employee health status recording, employee health screening, self-diagnosis, contact tracing, inventory management of personal protective equipment (PPE) kits, and dashboards for leadership to view the status across locations.
The webinar focuses on how we can automate and streamline the processes to deliver efficiency in the new, safer workplace.
In this webinar you will know:
- How to manage the new safety processes better
- How to automate manual tasks and avoid human errors
- How to ensure a safe and productive workplace
- Stephen Mann – Principal Analyst and Content Director at the ITSM – focused industry analyst firm ITSM tools. Also, an independent IT and IT service management marketing content creator, and a frequent blogger, writer, and presenter on the challenges and opportunities for IT service management professionals.
- Eric Kosser – VP North America – Sales at Symphony SummitAI
- Jayandharan Sridharan – Senior Solution Consultant, North America – Presales at Symphony SummitAI